Why you should choose us?
1. We are "the best food/wine destination in Brittany" Greg Ward - The Daily Telegraph
2. Highly skilled Michelin trained & fully experienced chefs.
3. Hands on cooking so that you learn as well as enjoy yourself.
4. Small intimate classes so everyone gets to know each other as well as the chefs and staff at the school.
5. Enjoy the luxury of a 16th century French chateau or stay in a rustic gite.
6 Friendly relaxed courses. People learn when they enjoy what they are doing so we ensure your course is fun as well as professionally organised.
7. Flexibility to meet student needs. Everyone is different but we ensure all our students gain significant skills and learning from our courses.
8. Fully supportive learning mediums. We use a variety of tools to ehhance your learning experience at the school. Follow up menu advice always available.
9. Quality school facilities with wifi, cable tv, video, log fires and culinary library.
10. Best cooking school deals on the internet. Our prices are very competitive because we advertise online, source our food locally and don't have big brand agents to support!
11. Graduation Ceremony with beautiful certificates to take home, frame up and exhibit in your kitchen. Detailed individual folders complete with menus and course recipes.
12. Pick up from local air/rail ports.
13. Gourmet dinners under candlelight with selected wines.
14. 16th century kitchen with log fires, good wines, friendly hosts.
15. Lovely unspoilt countryside with plenty of interesting places to visit.
16. Guided country walks every day as well as cycling options.
17. Gardens to relax in.
18. Practice French with the neighbours.
19. Wine tastings, lectures & talks.
20. Guests may join students for lunch or dinner by arrangement.
21. Great French gastronomy and exquisite cuisine of Brittany.
22. Pleasant accommodation at reasonable prices.
23. Non resident students welcome to join cooking courses on a daily basis.
24. Great opportunity for French speakers to practice English. We also speak German, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian!
25. Join our Facebook Fanclub and get even more discounts on courses and special events.
26. See our shop for a selection of wonderful home made jams, preserves, cordials and chutneys at discounted rates for our students.
27. Our school is small and flexible enought to cater for your individual or corporate requirements. Great team building opportunities.
28. We can arrange gift vouchers so you can celebrate that special occasion with cooking classes for birthdays, weddings stag or hen parties or just a novelty Christmas gift.
29. Guided tours to local cheese, snail or mussel farms, food markets and places of interest.
30. Guided Forest Walks & Mushroom picking in season.
31. Table decoration, set up and party planning tuition and advice.